Sunday

City Connection








In class, all of my classmates did a small Presentation about a country that we call home. And I did Alexandria as I know more things in Alexandria and didn't know that much about Cairo.

I think I did well in searching the information and presenting my PowerPoint. I searched everywhere I could, and I also asked my mom and dad if they knew anything about Alexandria. In the end I collected all the information and put it all together in the PowerPoint. When I presented it I was excited and quite confident that I would get quite a good grade.I think I did well on creativity because I tried my best to make my presentation look good by making the letters move. I think I did well too on organization because I choose the right color font and I used bullet points and I explained my ideas pretty well. I had good pictures that helped me explain what I was trying to say.

I learned a lot about the cities that my class mates chose. For example Maria’s presentation, I learned how to say her city’s name, what their culture is, some history and so much more. I was very interested to learn a little about where my classmates are from or where they have lived.

Picture: http://www.planetware.com/picture/alexandria-fort-qaitbay-egy-egy229.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment