Thursday

My Learning Profile! My learning Profile is K!


In class were doing some test for what learning profile we were. I found out that I am a gestalt learner, and that means I learn best through moving. My results also show that my dominant eye is the left, my dominant ear is the right, my dominant leg and arm are right and my dominant side of the brain is the right. Which shows my learning profile is the letter K. That was some facts I learned from the test.


I learn best when I am moving around. I am a visual learner and use three dimension perspectives and emotional elements to learn. When I am relaxed and easily communicate the details and sequence of information when talking. I don't follow things step by step. When I am stressed I may have difficulty saying what I want to say, hearing properly or remembering what is being taught. I often see the big picture but sometime I don't know how to start a task. I have an eye that scan's from left to right and have a problem reading English well. I understand best when being shown something threw movement as seeing how things works help me understand clearly. For me to understand best I need to get a clear idea of the big picture. I learn and memorize thing's better when it is explained in an Image. This is how I learn best.

I need to move or else the information can’t be processed. Because I learn best through moment, I can’t understand much if I’m sitting still. Usually I tap my foot in class. Also I do better when I’m not focusing on one thing but like a whole picture.

The strategies that would help me in my learning are since I am a gestalt learner, I learn better through movement. So I could try to tap my foot, which makes me concentrate. Also I could take notes, so I could understand what we were doing better. That were some strategies that would help me in my learning.

I would like teachers to know that I understand that even though I seem to sometimes be playing around it is because I can't focus. I get really frustrated. I would also like my teachers to know this about me is that my left eye scans from right to left. Another thing that I would like my teachers to know about me is that I prefer not to follow instructions. Another thing is that when I am under stress, I may have difficulty communicating, listening and remembering.

I hope that my teacher's learn my profile well so they have better chance seeing what I am capable at doing and what I am not capable of doing. Also they could know what things I need to practice on to be a better student.

No comments:

Post a Comment