Tuesday

Which book is my favorite??


Hello again. Well, this blog post is on books. During the past few months at 6th grade, I have read a lot of books like for example, Harry Potter series, Hunger Games, Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days, Judy Moody series and others. All the books I have read above were amazing. I had to choose one of the books above and I decided to choose something different from my friends so I chose Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days by Jeff Kinney because a lot of people chose mu other choices.

This book challenged me as a reader by ... This book was a bit challenging to read as a reader because of two reasons. The first reason is that it has few new vocabulary and it uses so many feelings and expressions that sometimes I couldn't understand. The second reason is that it also was written in a lot of different kinds of writing that I didn't know about. It was challenging but it taught me so many things that I would use in my writing to make it better and to improve on it.

Don't read this book if ... You shouldn't read this book if you don't like to read diaries because this book is the character's diary. Also, you should not read this book if you are not that good at English because it had some new vocabulary that were challenging as I have said before.

But I think you should read it if you like drawings because every page has a drawing but that doesn’t mean it is short, it is quiet long and good. You should also read this book if you like funny books because the author adds many humor to this book. I REALLY, REALLY enjoyed reading this book a lot and it is really funny!

If you haven’t read this book, if I were you, I would go get it and start reading it because it is an awesome book :) :)

Source ( FOR PICTURE): "Diary Of The Wimpy Kid Dog Days." Hachette Book Group International. Web. 24 May 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment